Pages

Our Lady's Little Scribe seeks to use the internet for sharing the Catholic faith and Franciscan spirituality, going from Gospel to life and life to the Gospel.



The silk painting, shown above, is by Ty Mam Duw, Poor Clare Colettines, Hawarden, WALES GB. Their website is here. Ty Mam Duw is Welsh and means The House of the Mother of God. Our Lady of the Pearl cherishes their friendship and is grateful for their many kindnesses and prayers. The image is used with permission.

Entertaining Angels

Entertaining Angels
You are welcome to join in with your thoughts and spiritual inspirations and to share information. To write, click the word "comments" found after each post.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Pentecost Novena


Today we begin the great Pentecost Novena, the nine days of prayerful preparation for the Feast of the Holy Spirit. In the company of Mary, with the waiting Church, let us pray for this blessing !!!

Come Holy Spirit !
Come through Mary!
Come through the Church !
Come Spirit of life,
Spirit of Love,
Come breath of my God.
Fill me, change me,
heal me, create a new heart within me !
Warm me, transform me,
into the person you want me to be!
Come Holy Spirit, hover over the waters of my inner chaos
as you did before the creation of the world !!!
Bring me wholeness and holiness,
for your glory.
Come Holy Spirit ,
through your WORD,
Help me like Mary to ponder
all you have said in my heart.
Come Holy Spirit !!!!

No comments: