Pages

Our Lady's Little Scribe seeks to use the internet for sharing the Catholic faith and Franciscan spirituality, going from Gospel to life and life to the Gospel.



The silk painting, shown above, is by Ty Mam Duw, Poor Clare Colettines, Hawarden, WALES GB. Their website is here. Ty Mam Duw is Welsh and means The House of the Mother of God. Our Lady of the Pearl cherishes their friendship and is grateful for their many kindnesses and prayers. The image is used with permission.

Entertaining Angels

Entertaining Angels
You are welcome to join in with your thoughts and spiritual inspirations and to share information. To write, click the word "comments" found after each post.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dance of the Trinity

"Prayer is not a one-sided relationship. It is not simply my longing for God but it is God's longing for me as well. Prayer is an awakening to the fact that the fulfillment of my life lies in God. God delights in his creation and loves each of us with a personal love. Therefore, prayer is God's desire to breathe in me, to be the Spirit of my life and to draw me into the fullness of life. When I pray, when I breathe with God, I become part of the intimacy of God's life. The Spirit of God who breathes within me draws me into the circle of love between the Father and Son. Through prayer I am drawn into the dance of the Trinity."



Source: Franciscan Prayer by Ilia Delio, OSF

Purchase from amazon.com


1 comment:

Little Scribe said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for writing. I appreciate it.